About Me

My photo
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
I haven't always been but now that i've grown as a person I am strong, fun, outgoing, independent, I love to travel! I love music and art! Not forgetting my puppy :D He's lovelly. Also, my friends. I'd be nowhere without them :)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You are the Man...*SA*

You are the man
That dared to put your hands on me as a child.
Now you have the audacity
To wonder why now as a teen I am wild.

You are the man
That stole all my innocence as a baby.
Now you wonder why I am distant?
How could I forget what you did to me.

You are the man
Who told me I was really special to you.
So special you did things to me,
Things no little girl should have to go through.

In case you are wondering...
Yes, you are the man
For whom my self destruction began.

No comments:

Post a Comment