About Me

My photo
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
I haven't always been but now that i've grown as a person I am strong, fun, outgoing, independent, I love to travel! I love music and art! Not forgetting my puppy :D He's lovelly. Also, my friends. I'd be nowhere without them :)

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Intro To My Blog

My Web Space To Clear Head Space is designed to be exactly that. Everybody has times in their lives when they need to clear their head and everybody does it in different ways. Me, I write and I Draw. None of it is exceptional it's just me :) I nearly failed English and I was nearly kicked out of my Art class but it's what i enjoy.

Even if there isn't anyone out there that will be reading along my head will still get a little clearer each time. There's something rather anti-climatic about writing everything down in a place where absoloutly nobody could ever have a chance of reading it. So please, if you do read, feel free to comment on anything - good or bad. You wont hurt my feelings :)

*Raises a glass of Bubbles*

So here's to my new Blog and along with it acceptence, admittance, creativity, growth & maybe even new friends. :P

*Downs the glass of bubbles*




No comments:

Post a Comment